The Importance of Staging Your Home
Make a Good First Impression
In today's competitive market, you need all the edge you can find to sell your home for the most money in the shortest period of time.
Home stagers will take the hassles and confusion of preparing your home for sale off your mind. They have an eye for design and a flare for what homebuyers are looking for in today's competitive real estate market.
Top 10 Reasons You Should Professionally Stage Your Home
- You will make more money. The cost of professionally staging your home is significantly less than the difference between asking price and that first offer.
- Your house will sell faster, which equals less headaches and hassles. A home that has been staged properly will sell approximately 40% faster than a home that has not been staged.
- The cost of staging doesn't cost a dime. Sellers who spent typically $500 on staging services for their home recovered over 343% of the cost in the sale of their homes.
- Most sellers cannot view their house objectively. Sometimes in selling your home, it becomes an emotional decision. Having an objective professional can transform your home effectively.
- You'll have less guesswork and "Do It Yourself" work. A professional home stager can manage your projects from start to finish. Or, they can give you a detailed report based on their extensive knowledge and training to have you "do it yourself".
- Only 10% of home buyers can visualize the potential of a home. This is why staging a home is critical! You don't want the advantages your home overlooked and left up to the buyer's imagination.
- The longer your home is on the market, the lower the price will be. So stage first! According to a National Association of Realtors survey, homes that sold after four weeks on the market sold for 6% less than ones within the first four weeks! Don't be in the position where you have to lower your price.
- The money you spend is tax deductible. Take advantage of a possible tax-free capital gain by getting every dollar possible. Contact your tax counselor for possible deduction.
- Leaving your house in "as is" condition will help sell the competition. Right now the number of homes for sale on the market is a record high. Competition is stiff and buyers have very high expectations. Successful agents know that the key to selling competitively is professional staging.
- You can relax. You will have the satisfaction of knowing you have done absolutely everything possible to affect a quick sale of your most valuable commodity and for top dollar!
Let one of our preferred Home Stagers take the hassles and confusion of preparing your home for sale.
Perfect Spaces Cosignment Gallery